- ART Department faculty celebrates the new Fine Arts Building groundbreaking on May 2, 2017
- Still life set up for ART 215: Painting I with Associate Professor, Dan Scott
- Sculpture students working in the lab
- Assistant Professor Lily Lee and MFA student Anna Matejcek discuss ideas
- Visiting Artist in Ceramics
- Sculpture pour
- Visual Arts Center
- An Exhibition Reception in the Visual Arts Center
- Professor Jill AnnieMargaret and Visiting Artist Mark Dion and students in the Printmaking Studio
- MFA student, Veiko Valencia painting
- Professor Bill Carman giving a demonstration in Illustration
Welcome. Our website features a complete description of our academic programs including degree checksheets and four-year plans.
There is information regarding the Advising process and a list of most frequently asked advising questions. Our department provides new and continuing students the opportunity to meet with a Faculty Advisor, Academic Advising Coordinator and Peer Advisor to answer any questions they may have regarding degree requirements and transfer credits. Once accepted and enrolled, we also offer students the opportunity to be involved through participation in a variety of art student clubs and organizations including AIGA, Red Circle Press and Art Metals Club.
Our site also features information pertaining to the Visual Arts Center. The Visual Arts Center (VAC) organizes and presents a variety of regional, national and international exhibitions throughout the academic year in addition to annual student exhibitions. I also encourage review of our page describing activities of the Visiting Artist and Scholar Program. For almost 20 years, VASP has brought a diverse array of nationally and internationally recognized artists and scholars to campus each year.
Please contact us if you are interested in receiving a tour of our facilities or have a question about our programs.
Thanks for visiting!